Can A Home DNA Test Determine Who Is The Father?
What Is A Home Paternity Test?
A home paternity test can provide very conclusive answers when trying to find “Who is the father?”. Home DNA test results will show very conclusively either that there is a 99.99%+ chance that he is the father, or there is a 0% chance, and no way he could be the father.
When you place your order, we will rush a DNA collection kit to you through USPS delivery, and we also provide a paid rush return mailer to send samples back to the lab FREE OF CHARGE. Our peace of mind paternity test is affordable, easy, private, and offers fast 2 day results.
CVS ®, Walgreens ®, Rite Aid ®, Target ®, and Walmart ® pharmacy all sell paternity tests. At first glance, the Identigene ®, HomeDNA ® or Reveal ® paternity kits seem like a cheap option. BUT, all you are buying is a DNA Collection Kit. You will end up paying more with a drugstore DNA test.
Buy Your Home Paternity Test At PaternityUSA.com.
With so many entities on the internet selling home DNA tests, which lab should you choose? Our premium 24 marker home DNA test is far more accurate than the standard 16 marker paternity test offered by many competitors such as PaternityDepot ® and STK ® on Amazon ®. With over 3,500 locations, getting a DNA paternity test near you is easy and cheap. Simply put, our lab is the largest, most reputable, and most trusted relational DNA paternity testing lab in the USA.
Our Quality At Home Paternity Test Gives Peace Of Mind
Our premium quality at home paternity testing service provides you with a conclusive and accurate results for DNA testing between alleged father(s) and child(ren). Furthermore, our lab performs all DNA tests twice, results are ready in just 2 days, and are 100% accurate. And above all, your result will establish paternity with a 99.99+% or 0% probability that the tested man is or is not the father of the tested child. GET PEACE OF MIND!
PaternityUSA.com offers the highest quality DNA paternity testing in the industry at the cheapest prices. Also, all of our DNA tests are performed by top-notch geneticists using proven scientific methods and state of the art equipment in our AABB accredited laboratory (DDC), located in Fairfield, OH. in the USA. Our DNA testing service is simply unparalleled and yet our prices are very affordable. Consequently, you may rest assured your DNA samples are processed confidentially, secured and your test results will be 100% accurate. In conclusion, with our technology and cheap pricing, there is no longer a need to go without knowing the truth about a biological relationship.
Paternity Testing Process Is Easy:
Upon receipt of your paternity order, we will ship a sterile DNA collection kit for FREE.
Use the cheek swabs to painlessly collect the DNA.
When all DNA samples are received in lab, you will get an email advising when results will be ready.
Test results are sent via email to the email address on file. If you order a hard copy results they will be sent to the billing address unless you advise differently.
We’re Here To Serve Your DNA Testing Needs!
Click On The Question
Our informational paternity test is only $115.
Our legal paternity DNA test starts at only $175.
As a DNA testing company, we pride ourselves in providing what are among the lowest prices for the highest quality DNA tests in the USA. So, we do not play games or do marketing gimmicks. Our sole focus is simply provide the most trusted and relied upon DNA testing services in the USA, * AS SEEN ON TV *.
We are often asked is whether or not a home DNA test for paternity can distinguish between brothers to determine which of them is the actual father. The answer is Yes. However, in these situations the laboratory may need to perform extra DNA testing to determine the paternity. Brothers have many DNA markers in common which are used in paternity testing.
A home DNA test provides a cheap, private, simple, and 100% accurate method to determine many biological relationships such as paternity, sibling, grandparents, and aunt/uncle. Moreover, it’s important that you buy your home paternity test from an AABB accredited lab. If so, your home DNA test will utilize the same protocols used for a legally binding DNA test in the privacy and comfort of your own home or office. As a result, home DNA test can conclusively answer your biological questions privately, quickly, and affordably.
It isn’t uncommon for test participants to live too far apart to get together and do the paternity home DNA test collection. We offer an option to have multiple collection kits shipped out for these situations. When you place your order, simply choose the option for an additional address. Upon selecting that option, we will send a second collection kit in the same shipping method chosen for the first kit. Reference numbers and bar codes link your DNA samples & case together when received back in lab.
The paternity testing process is very simple. Participants in the home DNA test collect their DNA samples through a cheek swab, also called a buccal, swab. Rubbing the swab against the inside of the cheek painlessly collects the skin cells needed. Since we conduct all of our tests twice, there will be 4 buccal swabs per person in your collection kit. Do two swabs on each side of the mouth. It is best to rinse the mouth with water and refrain from smoking or drinking coffee or tea for 2-3 hours before the collection. Simply place the samples in the prepaid return mailer. Finally, drop them off at the courier’s location or box to send your samples to the lab for testing.
When all samples are in the lab, you’ll be notified via email that testing has begun. Hence your DNA paternity test will complete within 2 business days. We email your paternity result to the email address on your account. Hard copy results mail out to the address noted on the order.
We ship our collection kits with free USPS rush delivery Monday through Friday to physical addresses or post office boxes in the contiguous USA. Orders received and processed by 2:00 PM EST are shipped the same business day. Orders received after that time will ship out the following business day.
Why Risk Using Your Own Q-tips® – We Ship A Sterile Collection Kit To You For Free.
Our paternity test package is complete with collection kit, DNA analysis and test results. Some companies advertise that you can make your own collection kit by using Q-tips®. However, we do not recommend this practice. Although it may save the company money, it may cause costly problems for you. Q-tips® that are not sterile, may contain multiple DNA profiles. In other words, Q-tips® you may have in your home could already have DNA on them from other sources. For this reason, we send a DNA collection kit with sterile buccal swabs to you at no charge.
The most common method of DNA collection is through a cheek swab. However, we understand there are times when a test participant is unable to submit a swab; such as may be the case where a family member may be deceased, incarcerated or otherwise unavailable. For these reasons, we offer forensic processing services for other types of DNA samples. Ear wax, hair (must have the root ball attached), mucous on a tissue, finger or toe nail clippings, and toothbrushes are common forensic samples. Additionally, in certain cases tissue or blood samples may be available from a medical examiner or coroner’s office. Lastly. forensic sampling prices apply for non-standard samples. For pricing and more details on this process, please contact a DNA Case Manager.
Paternity testing results are always conclusive. With this in mind, there may be other tests to determine paternity if the father isn’t available. For instance, a siblingship test, may be substituted to test with possible brothers/sisters. In addition to that, you may also perform a grandparent DNA test for an alleged grandparent and grandchild. Similarly, the avuncular aunt/uncle DNA test with a full sibling of the alleged parent. You may also consider performing a Y-DNA test if 2 males would like to determine a relationship through the male lineage. Likewise, a Y-STR test will be very conclusive. Alternately, consider a family reconstruction test if more than one paternal relative is available to participate in a DNA test.
Our informational paternity test provides peace of mind of whether or not a biological relationship exists between a man and child. If however you need DNA paternity testing to be admissible in court or other agency, then purchase our AABB accredited legal paternity DNA test. Legal paternity DNA test results are evidence in cases for child support, visitation rights, changing a name on the birth certificate, estate settlement, wills, probate situations, and/or any other type case where the relationship of the tested parties must be proven by an AABB accredited DNA test. In the event that your paternity test is for immigration purposes, CRBA or a passport, the USCIS/ICE, Embassy or Dept. of Homeland Security may request DNA evidence of the biological relationship. If so, then order our AABB accredited DNA test for immigration purposes.
Our informational home DNA test provides peace of mind in the comfort of your home. However should you need a Legal paternity DNA test, we have over 3,500 locations in the USA. Therefore, we are sure to have a collection site for DNA testing near you. If that is the case, simply order our AABB accredited DNA test for legal purposes.
We Look Forward To Serving You!
Ordering Easy As 1 2 3
CHOOSE DNA TEST TYPE
Choose the type of relationship that you need DNA answers for, and who is available to do the testing.
LEGAL OR NON-LEGAL
Decide if you need answers for just personal knowledge or if you need answers for court or other legal matter.
PLACE SECURE ORDER
Place order online on our secure shopping cart with credit card or PayPal.