Home Maternity DNA Testing $115

Affordable Maternity Test – Who Is The Mother?

What Is An Informational Home Maternity DNA Test?

Maternity DNA testing Private - Affordable - Accurate

Our at home DNA test for maternity can provide 100% accurate answers when trying to find “Who is the mother?”.  The test results will show either  a 99.99%+ chance that she is the mother, or there is a 0% chance she could be the mother. This is a great solution for adoption situations where the identification of the birth mother is unknown.

 When you place your maternity test order, we will send the collection kit to you through rushed USPS delivery.  We will also provide a pre-paid rush mailer to return samples back to the lab FREE OF CHARGE.  This is a very easy & fast process with 2 day results.

Buy Your Home Maternity DNA Test At PaternityUSA.com.

With so many web-sites on the internet selling maternity DNA tests, which should you choose?  Our lab is the largest, most reputable,  and most trusted paternity DNA testing lab in the USA. We are trusted by tens of thousands of clients every year, and we hope you would too.

Play Video

Quality At Home DNA Informational Maternity Testing

Our premium at home maternity DNA testing offers a conclusive and very accurate result for DNA testing between an alleged mother(s) and child(ren). As an AABB accredited lab, every maternity test is performed two times. Results are ready in 2 days and are 100% accurate. And above all, your result will establish maternity with a 99.9+% or 0% probability that the tested woman is or is not the mother of the tested child.

Why Risk Using Your Own Q-tips® - We Ship A Sterile Collection Kit To You For Free

Our maternity test package is complete with collection kit, DNA analysis and test results. Some companies advertise that you can make your own collection kit by using your own Q-tips®. However, we do not recommend this practice. Although this may save the company money, it may cause costly problems for you. There is a risk of multiple DNA samples being found on Q-tips® that are not sterile, or that may be handled by more than one person. Q-tips® you may have in your home could already have DNA from other sources on them. For this reason, we send a DNA collection kit containing sterile buccal swabs to you at no charge. We ship the kit to you for FREE so you have your sterile medical swabs as ready for use the next day.

PaternityUSA.com offers the highest quality DNA maternity testing in the industry at the cheapest prices. In fact, our lab is the most trusted name in DNA testing through-out the USA and even the world. All of our DNA tests are performed by top-notch geneticists using proven scientific methods and state of the art equipment in our AABB accredited laboratory.

Our service is simply unparalleled and our prices are very affordable. You can rest assured your maternity DNA samples are secure and your test results will be extremely accurate. With today’s technology and inexpensive pricing on DNA relationship testing, there is no longer a need to go without knowing the truth about a biological relationship.

Participants In Different Cities Or States

It isn't uncommon for test participants to live too far apart to get together for a maternity DNA collection. We offer an option to have multiple collection kits shipped out for these situations. When you place your order, simply choose the option for an additional address. We send each collection kit for all addresses on your order within the contiguous USA with the same shipping method as the first. The maternity testing collection kits are linked through reference numbers and bar codes before leaving the lab. Then, when the samples are received back in lab, they are matched to your case through the bar code and reference numbers.

Maternity Testing Process And DNA Sample Collection

The maternity testing process is very simple. DNA sampling is done through a cheek swab, also referred to as a buccal, swab. The swab is painlessly rubbed against the inside of the cheek to collect skin cells. We process all of our tests twice. For that reason, there will be 4 buccal swabs per person in your collection kit. Do two swabs on each side of the mouth. It is best to rinse the mouth with water and refrain from smoking or drinking coffee or tea for 2-3 hours before the DNA collection. Once the swabs have been taken, place the samples in the return prepaid mailer. Finally, drop the samples off at the courier’s location or box to send your samples to the lab for testing.

When all samples are in the lab, you will be notified via email that testing has begun. Your DNA maternity test will complete within 2 business days. We email the result to the email address on your account. If purchased, hard copy results are mailed to the billing address unless otherwise noted.

We ship our collection kits Monday through Friday to physical addresses in the contiguous USA. Orders received and processed by 2:00 PM EST are shipped the same business day. Orders received after that time ship the following business day.

We Offer Informational and Legally Binding Maternity Testing Services

Our informational maternity testing provides you with peace of mind of whether or not a mother/child biological relationship exists between mother and child. If you need maternity results for evidence in a court of law or other governmental domestic agency, then you must purchase our AABB accredited legal maternity DNA test. Our legal maternity DNA test results are admissible court approved evidence in child support, visitation rights, change name on the birth certificate, estate, wills, probate situations, and/or any other type case where the relationship must be proven by an AABB accredited DNA test. Additionally, if your DNA test is for immigration purposes, the embassy, USCIS or Dept. Of Homeland security may require AABB accredited DNA evidence of the relationship. If so, then read about AABB accredited DNA test for immigration purposes.

When The Mother Is Not Available

Maternity testing is always conclusive. However, there may be other tests to determine maternity if the mother isn't available. A grandparent test is done with one or both of the alleged mother’s biological parents. Alternatively, a siblingship, or sibship, test is a test done with another child who may share the same mother. If the alleged mother has a full brother or sister, an avuncular aunt/uncle DNA test is another option. Additionally, an mdDNA mitochondrial test will conclusively determine whether or not the test participants are from the same female line.

Other Types of DNA Samples

The most common method of DNA collection is through a cheek swab. However, we understand there are times when a test participant is not able to submit a swab; such as may be the case where a family member is deceased, incarcerated or otherwise unavailable. For these reasons, we offer forensic processing services for other types of DNA samples. Ear wax, hair (must have the root ball attached), mucous on a tissue, finger or toe nail clippings, and toothbrushes are common forensic samples. Additionally, in certain cases tissue or blood samples may be available from a medical examiner or coroner’s office. Forensic sampling prices apply for non-standard samples. For pricing and more details on this process, please contact a DNA Case Manager.

Ordering Easy As 1 2 3


Choose the type of  relationship that you need DNA answers for, and who is available to do the testing.


Decide if you need answers for just personal knowledge or if you need answers for court or other legal matter.


Place order online using our secure shopping cart with credit card or PayPal. DNA test kit is delivered right to you.