Oklahoma Legal DNA Paternity Testing To Change Name On Birth Certificate
Oklahoma Birth Certificate Vital Statistic Information:
If you need to obtain a copy of your child’s Oklahoma birth certificate, or want to change your child’s name, buy the needed Oklahoma legal DNA paternity testing kit to prove your relationship, and then contact the office of vital statistics for Oklahoma (OK)
Oklahoma Legal Paternity DNA Testing Laws & Statutes:
Need court approved legal DNA testing for Paternity, Siblings, Grandparent, Avuncular Aunt/Uncle, and/or USCIS immigration DNA Testing in your city & state? We offer AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests for USCIS Immigration Visa, CRBA, Child Support Enforcement, estate planning, Social Security Benefits, or any other legal purpose which requires an AABB accredited DNA test. You may also use our Oklahoma legal DNA paternity testing kits to change names on a birth certificate with your local vital statistics office. The important legal DNA statutes information below will help you to learn more about the Oklahoma Legal DNA paternity testing laws in your state.
According to the Laws of Oklahoma and paternity statute 340:25-5-176
Establishment of paternity
(a) In cases where paternity has not been legally established, Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) establishes paternity and provides genetic testing per:
(1) Sections 653, 654, and 666 of Title 42 of the United States Code;
(2) Parts 302 and 303 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations; and
(3) Sections 83, 84, 90.4, and 7700-101 through 7700-902 of Title 10, Sections 601-201, 601-401, and 601-701 of Title 43, Sections 230.60 and 231 through 240.23 of Title 56, and Sections 1-311 and 1-321 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes. • 1
(b) OCSS only initiates a paternity action when the child has no legal father. • 2 & • 3 A child has a legal father when:
(1) paternity has been voluntarily acknowledged in Oklahoma or another state and not rescinded within 60 days; [10 O.S. §§ 7700-301 through 7700-314] (2) the child has a presumed father and a party initiates a challenge more than two years after the child’s birth; or [10 O.S. §§ 7700-204 and 7700-607] • 4
(3) paternity has been established by a district or administrative court order. [10 O.S. § 7700-636]
(c) OCSS provides Form 03PA209E, Acknowledgment of Paternity, for voluntary acknowledgment of paternity under Section 7700-312 of Title 10 and Sections 1-311 and 1-311.3 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes. OCSS also provides several companion forms described in (1) through (4) of this subsection. The forms include instructions for completion. Signed and witnessed forms must be filed with the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), Division of Vital Records. [More]
Ordering Easy As 1 2 3
CHOOSE DNA TEST TYPE
Choose the type of relationship that you need DNA answers for, and who is available to do the testing.
LEGAL OR NON-LEGAL
Decide if you need answers for just personal knowledge or if you need answers for court or other legal matter.
PLACE SECURE ORDER
Place order online on our secure shopping cart with credit card or PayPal. DNA test kit is delivered overnight.