Maternity DNA Testing With 2-Way - $120.00

Full Helix

About DNA Maternity Testing:

Maternity TestingPaternityUSA.com provides 100% accurate premium home maternity DNA testing services that determine whether a woman could be the biological mother of a child. The results of our maternity tests are very conclusive, and will produce either a statement of results indicating, “The Relationship Cannot Be Excluded” or “The Relationship Is Excluded”.  If the relationship cannot be excluded, the results will indicate a better than 99.99% probability that the tested woman is the biological mother, or if the relationship is excluded, then there will be a 0% chance of maternity.

Every individual is composed of 23 paired chromosomes, half of which come from the biological mother, and the other half from the biological father. When testing for maternity, a comparison is made between a child’s DNA and that of the alleged mother. In most cases the father's DNA is not needed to draw a conclusive 99.99% result, but may be used to identify the correct child or in a case where another biologically related female family member might also the mother.

Full Helix

Click Here To Your Naternity DNA test today!

MATERNITY IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION - ONLY TRUST AN AABB ACCREDITED LAB FOR YOUR ANSWER!

FOR A LIMTED TIME, ALL DOMESTIC MATERNITY DNA TEST ORDERS COME WITH FREE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY BOTH WAYS!

 Free Overnight Both Ways Case Mgr  Free Overnight Both Ways

Full Helix

All of our Maternity Test Kits come with full, easy to follow instructions. DNA samples are collected by simply swabbing the inside of the cheeks with a special swab like a large Q-Tip. This is quick and painless. The Home Test Kit is complete with illustrated easy instructions, 2 swabs per person, and a consent form to be filled out with information about each family member providing a sample. The cheek swab test takes about 20 minutes for 3 people, with additional time for the swabs to dry. If you have already purchased a do it yourself DYI DNA test kit at your local pharmacy, you can send the samples to our lab, and we'll process them for less. Compare Us Vs. Pharmacy DNA Test.

Our Laboratory Offers a Cheap Price For The Highest Quality Maternity DNA Tests:

When you compare apples to apples what our lab offers against those of the many other labs in the marketplace you will find that we truly offer the highest quality tests, at what are among the cheapest prices. Many other labs simply hide shipping costs and/or methods, return samples in USPS mail, or do not provide return shipping back to their laboratory at all. Some offer results within 2-3 days, but be aware the samples are often returned to them in untraceable USPS mail. PaternityUSA.com is the only one in the industry, that automatically offers return samples back to the lab in overnight . So, while their samples would still be in transit in snail mail, we often will have your results ready.

If you would like help in comparing what we offer to other quotes you have received, please give us a Call At (877) 786-9543.

Think You May Need A Legal Maternity Test?

The Home Maternity Test Kit is often preferred because it is private, discrete, and allows family members to resolve doubts without the need for legal action. If there is a chance that you will want to use the results of the test in court proceedings, then you should order court-admissible maternity test kit. You do not have to visit a facility with our At Home Legal Maternity Test. Our lab is accredited by the AABB and ISO 17025. A copy of our lab’s AABB accreditation certificate can be found here. 

If you prefer professional collection, we work with a network of collectors to provide that service. With over 20,000 collectors throughout the USA in the network, our collection division is sure to have someone to serve you in any major metropolitan areas. There is an additional charge of $50.00 per person for professional collection.

Click Here To Order Your Maternity DNA test today!

rule

Hair, Handkerchief, Tooth Brush, Cigarette Butts, Band-Aids, Ear Wax For DNA Sampling:

If you need to perform a test with a deceased relative, you may also use samples of the deceased's hair, blood, toothbrush, handkerchief, and/or other tissue samples. However, If the test results are needed for a legal purpose such as an inheritance, social security, or in probate court, then the sample must have legal chain of custody of the identification indicating whom the sample is actually from. To meet this legal standard, these samples must be delivered directly to us from the Medical Examiner's Office in your area. We can also use additional items such as cigarette butts, ear wax, used razors, Band-Aids, etc... Please click here for more information on forensic sampling. An additional fees applies for performing forensic extraction of the DNA test. Please call us at (877)-786-9543 or e-mail us for more information.

Full Helix

Affordable, Trusted, Accurate

ruler

Click Here To Your Naternity DNA test today!

For assistance, please call us @ (877) 786-9543 Or E-mail Us
A Case Manager Is Happy To Answer Your Questions, And Take Your Order.Full Helix