Utah, UT. Paternity Laws, Statutes, & Birth Certificate Change:
DNA Paternity, Siblingship, Grandparent, immigration, And Avuncular DNA Testing In Your City & State. AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests For USCIS Immigration Visa, Child Support Enforcement, and Social Security Benefits. According to the Laws of Utah and paternity statute 78-45a-10
Voluntary Declarations of Paternity.
U.C.A. § 78-45e-1 et seq.
(i) Subsection 2(1)(a) provides that "a voluntary declaration of paternity filed in compliance with this chapter establishes a father-child relationship identical to the relationship established when a child is born to persons married to each other."
(ii) Subsection 2(3) provides that a voluntary declaration of paternity shall become an amendment to the original birth certificate.
(iii) Subsection 3 requires the voluntary declaration to be signed by the birth mother and biological father, and by the legal guardian or parent of any biological father who is under 18 years of age.
(iv) Subsection 4 provides a procedure for rescinding a voluntary declaration of paternity.
Uniform Act on Paternity.
A. Standard of Proof--Establishing Paternity.
1. Compare old U.C.A. § 75-2-109(b) "clear and convincing proof" with new U.C.A. § 75-2-114(1), which provides that the parent and child relationship may be determined under the Uniform Act on Paternity.
2. The standard of proof for paternity under the Uniform Act on Paternity is "by a preponderance of the evidence." U.C.A. § 78-45a-6.5.
3. See also U.C.A. § 78-45a-5(3), which says that for temporary child support orders, paternity may be established if "there is clear and convincing evidence of paternity in the form of genetic test results under Section 78-45a-7, or 78-45-10, or other evidence."
4. See also U.C.A. § 78-45a-10(3)(a), which provides that "a man is presumed to be the natural father of a child if genetic testing results in a paternity index of at least 150." If a presumption of paternity is established under § 78-45a-10(3)(a), then § 78-45a-10(3)(b) provides that the presumption "may only be rebutted by a second genetic test ... that results in an exclusion." U.C.A. § 78-45-10(4) provides that "if a presumption of paternity established under Subsection (1) [error, should be 78-45a-10(3)(a)??] is not rebutted by a second genetic test under Subsection (2) [error, should be 78-45a-10(3)(b)??], the court shall issue an order establishing paternity." [More]
Click On The Type Of DNA Test Needed To Order & Thanks For The Opportunity To Serve.
" You Can Trust Our Reputation & Results !! "
DNA Analysis For Birth Certificate & AABB Immigration Testing
In general, when a person wishes to have their last name added to a child's birth certificate, the state will require that a legal DNA test be performed to prove the biological relationship. Any realtional test may be used to prove kinship such a paternity, maternity, siblingship, grandparent, and avuncular. This is also true when you desire to collect Social Security benefits or get a visa from the USCIS & Deapartment Of Homeland Security in an immigration situation where someone is being brought into the United States from another country.
Birth Certificate Vital Statistic Information:
If you need to obtain a copy of your child's birth certificate, or want to change your child's name, then you may need to contact the office of vital statistics for Utah, (UT):
* Locations in Utah, (UT)
We have locations and/or mobile medical collectors in most Utah, (UT) cities below:
|American Fork||Helper||Naples||Saratoga Springs|
|Bluffdale||Hildale||North Logan||South Ogden|
|Bountiful||Holladay||North Ogden||South Salt Lake|
|Brigham City||Honeyville||North Salt Lake||South Weber|
|Castle Dale||Huntington||Oakley||Spanish Fork|
|Cedar City||Hurricane||Ogden||Spring City|
|Cedar Hills||Hyde Park||Orangeville||Springville|
|Eagle Mountain||Lewiston||Pleasant Grove||Vernal|
|East Carbon||Lindon||Pleasant View||Washington|
|Elk Ridge||Logan||Price||Washington Terrace|
|Farmington||Midway||River Heights||West Haven|
|Farr West||Milford||Riverdale||West Jordan|
|Fillmore||Moab||Roosevelt||West Valley City|
|Grantsville||Morgan||Salt Lake City|
|Harrisville||Mount Pleasant||Santa Clara|
* Counties Served
We can arrange an appointment for you that is either located in, or conveniently accessible from, one of these Utah, (UT) State Counties:
* Subject To Collector Availability In Ship To Address.
|Box Elder||Grand||Salt Lake||Wasatch|
Please Call Us @ (877)786-9543 Or E-mail US:
A Case Manager Is Standing By To Answer Your Questions, And Take Your Order.