DNA Paternity Testing To Change Name On Birth Certificate
Mississippi Birth Certificate Vital Statistic Information:
If you need to obtain a copy of your child's birth certificate, or want to change your child's name, buy the needed DNA test to prove your relationship, and then contact the office of vital statistics for Mississippi, (MS)
Mississippi Paternity DNA Testing Laws & Statutes:
Need court approved legal DNA testing for Paternity, Siblings, Grandparent, Avuncular Aunt/Uncle, and/or USCIS immigration DNA Testing in your city & state? We offer AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests for USCIS Immigration Visa, CRBA, Child Support Enforcement, estate planning, Social Security Benefits, or any other legal purpose which requires an AABB accredited DNA test. You may also use our legal home DNA test kits to change names on a birth certificate with your local vital statistics office. The important legal DNA statutes information below will help you to learn more about the DNA testing laws in your state. According to the Laws of Mississippi and paternity statute 93-9-27
SEC. 93-9-27. Blood tests; effect of test results; no right to jury trial in paternity proceedings.
(1) If the court finds that the conclusions of all the experts, as disclosed by the evidence based upon the tests, are that the alleged father is not the father of the child, the question of paternity shall be resolved accordingly. If an expert concludes that the blood or other tests show the probability of paternity, such evidence shall be admitted.
(2) There shall be rebuttable presumption, affecting the burden of proof, of paternity, if the court finds that the probability of paternity, as calculated by the experts qualified as examiners of genetic tests, is ninety-eight percent (98%) or greater. This presumption may only be rebutted by a preponderance of the evidence.
(3) Parties to an action to establish paternity shall not be entitled to a jury trial.
(1) The Mississippi Department of Health in cooperation with the Mississippi Department of Human Services shall develop a form and procedure which may be used to secure a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity from the mother and father of any child born out of wedlock in Mississippi. The form shall clearly state on its face that the execution of the acknowledgement of paternity shall result in the same legal effect as if the father and mother had been married at the time of the birth of the child. When such form has been completed according to the established procedure and the signatures of both the mother and father have been notarized, then such voluntary acknowledgement shall constitute a full determination of the legal parentage of the child. The completed voluntary acknowledgement of paternity shall be filed within two (2) years of the date of birth with the Bureau of Vital Statistics of the Mississippi Department of Health. The name of the father shall be entered on the certificate of birth upon receipt of the completed voluntary acknowledgement.
(2) The Mississippi Department of Health and the Mississippi Department of Human Services shall cooperate to establish procedures to facilitate the voluntary acknowledgement of paternity by both father and mother at the time of the birth of any child born out of wedlock [More]
Home DNA Testing
Paternity & DNA testing issues have become quite commonplace in today’s modern society. We have TV shows like Maury ®, Paternity Court ®, and Steve Wilkos ® that highlight the value of obtaining a DNA test to answer DNA parentage questions. These shows turn to our lab for the answers they seek, and now you too can trust our lab in your home for your answers. We use the latest evolution of PCR DNA testing technology, obtaining VERY ACCURATE RESULTS at a very cheap price. Our paternity, sibling, avuncular, and grandparent DNA test are easy, affordable, and discreet. If you have doubts as to the certainty of a child’s biological parentage, it is natural for you to want to know the truth regarding who's the father of the child. Performing a parentage DNA test has many benefits from simply providing you peace of mind in satisfying your curiosity, to that of securing financial support for the child’s physical needs. You can also use our DNA tests for immigration purposes to obtain a USA visa or CRBA. Our at home DNA tests provides am ecconomical DNA testing price point while delivering high quality accurate results you can trust in your home or in a court of law.
If you've already purchased a do it yourself paternity kit at CVS®, Rite Aid®, Walgreens®, or Walmart® local pharmacy, you can send us the samples, and we'll process them for less. WE OFFER FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY!
We Help Answer One Of Society's Most Delicate Questions,
“WHO’S THE DADDY?”
* Locations in Mississippi, (MS)
We have locations and/or mobile medical collectors in most Mississippi, (MS) cities below:
|Bay St. Louis||Flowood||Marion||Rolling Fork|
|Cleveland||Horn Lake||Olive Branch||Tupelo|
|Crystal Springs||Kosciusko||Picayune||Water Valley|
|Duck Hill||Lexington||Port Gibson||Wiggins|
* Counties Served
We can arrange an appointment for you that is either located in, or conveniently accessible from, one of these Mississippi, (MS) State Counties: * Subject To Collector Availability In Ship To Address.