Michigan Legal DNA Paternity Testing To Change Name On Birth Certificate
Michigan Birth Certificate Vital Statistic Information:
If you need to obtain a copy of your child’s Michigan birth certificate, or want to change your child’s name, buy the needed Michigan legal DNA paternity testing kit to prove your relationship, and then contact the office of vital statistics for Michigan (MI)
Michigan (MI) Vital Records
Michigan Bureau of Vital Statistics
150 Mt. Vernon Street, 1st Floor
Dorchester, MA 02125-3105
Michigan (MI) Vital Statistic Application
Phone (617) 740-2606
Michigan Paternity DNA Testing Laws & Statutes:
Need court approved legal DNA testing for Paternity, Siblings, Grandparent, Avuncular Aunt/Uncle, and/or USCIS immigration DNA Testing in your city & state? We offer AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests for USCIS Immigration Visa, CRBA, Child Support Enforcement, estate planning, Social Security Benefits, or any other legal purpose which requires an AABB accredited DNA test. You may also use our Michigan legal DNA paternity testing kits to change names on a birth certificate with your local vital statistics office. The important legal DNA statutes information below will help you to learn more about the Michigan Legal DNA paternity testing laws in your state.
According to the Laws of Michigan and paternity statute 712.11
712.11 Blood or tissue typing or DNA identification profiling; presumption; costs; dismissal of custody petition.
(1) In a petition for custody filed under this chapter, the court shall order the child and each party claiming paternity to submit to blood or tissue typing determinations or DNA identification profiling, as described in section 16 of the paternity act, 1958 PA 205, MCL 722.716.
(2) Unless the birth was witnessed by the emergency service provider and sufficient documentation exists to support maternity, in a petition for custody filed under this chapter, the court shall order the child and each party claiming maternity to submit to blood or tissue typing determinations or DNA identification profiling, as described in section 16 of the paternity act, 1958 PA 205, MCL 722.716.
(3) If the probability of paternity or maternity determined by the blood or tissue typing or DNA identification profiling is 99% or higher and the DNA identification profile and summary report are admissible, paternity or maternity is presumed and the petitioner may move for summary disposition on the issue of paternity or maternity.
(4) The court may order the petitioner to pay all or part of the cost of the paternity or maternity testing.
(5) If the result of the paternity or maternity testing is admissible and establishes that the petitioner could not be the parent of the newborn, the court shall dismiss the petition for custody. [More]
Ordering Easy As 1 2 3
CHOOSE DNA TEST TYPE
Choose the type of relationship that you need DNA answers for, and who is available to do the testing.
LEGAL OR NON-LEGAL
Decide if you need answers for just personal knowledge or if you need answers for court or other legal matter.
PLACE SECURE ORDER
Place order online on our secure shopping cart with credit card or PayPal. DNA test kit is delivered overnight.