DNA Paternity Testing To Change Name On Birth Certificate
Alabama Birth Certificate Vital Statistic Information:
If you need to obtain a copy of your child's birth certificate, or want to change your child's name, buy the needed DNA test to prove your relationship, and then contact the office of vital statistics for Alabama, (AL)
Alabama Paternity DNA Testing Laws & Statutes:
Need court approved legal DNA testing for Paternity, Siblings, Grandparent, Avuncular Aunt/Uncle, and/or USCIS immigration DNA Testing in your city & state? We offer AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests for USCIS Immigration Visa, CRBA, Child Support Enforcement, estate planning, Social Security Benefits, or any other legal purpose which requires an AABB accredited DNA test. You may also use our legal home DNA test kits to change names on a birth certificate with your local vital statistics office. The important legal DNA statutes information below will help you to learn more about the DNA testing laws in your state. According to the Laws of Alabama and paternity statute 26-17-13 Evidence relating to paternity; refusal to testify; immunity; evidence of intercourse with other men; medical and health care bills.
(a) Evidence relating to paternity may include any of the following:
(1) Evidence of sexual intercourse between the mother and alleged father at any possible time of conception.
(2) An expert's opinion concerning the statistical probability of the alleged father's paternity based upon the duration of the mother's pregnancy.
(3) Genetic test results, weighed in accordance with evidence, if available, of the statistical probability of the alleged father's paternity. Genetic test results which indicate a 97 percent or greater probability that the alleged father is the biological or natural father of the minor child shall create a presumption of paternity that the alleged father is in fact the father of the child. This presumption may be rebutted only by clear and convincing evidence.
(4) Medical or anthropological evidence relating to the alleged father's paternity of the child based on tests performed by experts. If a man has been identified as a possible father of the child, the court may, and upon request of a party shall, require the child, the mother, and the man to submit to appropriate tests.
(5) All other evidence relevant to the issue of paternity of the child.
(b) Upon refusal of any witness, including a party, to testify under oath or produce evidence, or submit to genetic testing, the court may order him to testify under oath and produce evidence, including genetic testing, concerning all relevant facts. If the refusal is upon the ground that his testimony or evidence might tend to incriminate him, the court shall grant him immunity from all criminal liability on account of the testimony or evidence he is required to produce. An order granting immunity bars prosecution of the witness for any offense shown in whole or in part by testimony or evidence he is required to produce, except for perjury committed in his testimony. The refusal of a witness, who has been granted immunity to obey an order to testify or produce evidence shall be punishable as a civil contempt of the court. [More]
Home DNA Testing
Paternity & DNA testing issues have become quite commonplace in today’s modern society. We have TV shows like Maury ®, Paternity Court ®, and Steve Wilkos ® that highlight the value of obtaining a DNA test to answer DNA parentage questions. These shows turn to our lab for the answers they seek, and now you too can trust our lab in your home for your answers. We use the latest evolution of PCR DNA testing technology, obtaining VERY ACCURATE RESULTS at a very cheap price. Our paternity, sibling, avuncular, and grandparent DNA test are easy, affordable, and discreet. If you have doubts as to the certainty of a child’s biological parentage, it is natural for you to want to know the truth regarding who's the father of the child. Performing a parentage DNA test has many benefits from simply providing you peace of mind in satisfying your curiosity, to that of securing financial support for the child’s physical needs. You can also use our DNA tests for immigration purposes to obtain a USA visa or CRBA. Our at home DNA tests provides am ecconomical DNA testing price point while delivering high quality accurate results you can trust in your home or in a court of law.
If you've already purchased a do it yourself paternity kit at CVS®, Rite Aid®, Walgreens®, or Walmart® local pharmacy, you can send us the samples, and we'll process them for less. WE OFFER FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY!
We Help Answer One Of Society's Most Delicate Questions,
“WHO’S THE DADDY?”
* Locations in Alabama, (AL)
We have locations and/or mobile medical collectors in most Alabama, (AL) cities below:
|Alexander City||Decatur||Killen||Red Bay|
|Arab||East Brewton||Lake View||Roanoke|
|Bayou La Batre||Flomaton||Luverne||Slocomb|
|Bear Creek||Florala||Madison||Smiths Station|
|Boaz||Frisco City||Midland City||Stevenson|
|Carbon Hill||Greensboro||Mountain Brook||Town Creek|
|Cedar Bluff||Greenville||Muscle Shoals||Trinity|
|Center Point||Grove Hill||New Brockton||Troy|
|Cleveland||Hayneville||Owens Cross Roads||Warrior|
|Coosada||Hokes Bluff||Pell City||Wetumpka|
|Crossville||Indian Springs Village||Prattville|
* Counties Served
We can arrange an appointment for you that is either located in, or conveniently accessible from, one of these Alabama, (AL) State Counties: * Subject To Collector Availability In Ship To Address.